Advantages of the loan
- we grant loans of up to 80% of the car’s market value established after the assessment (the minimum and maximum amount - not established);
- loan period — up to 7 years (minimum term - not set);
- opportunity to obtain a loan without a down payment;
- without additional life insurance costs;
- buy a new car* from any car dealer.
*the offer is valid for the purchases of foreign production vehicles excluding brands of the Chinese People’s Republic and the Russian Federation.
Repayment of the principal starts from the 2nd month. This approximate amount represents the maximum sum excluding the service’s costs of 3rd parties in the Loan Calculator located in the Documents section.
from 18.9 % to 21.9% per year, depending on the term and ratio to the market value of the car (see details concerning real interest rate, car loan terms and conditions in the “Documents” section)
0.5 % of the loan amount
0.1 % of the loan amount
comprehensive CASCO car insurance at the companies accredited by the bank
certified by a notary
guarantee agreement with the bank
Specific features of the loan
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
The offer to purchase a new car is extended within the scope of the "Your new car" credit programme both to existing and prospective clients of the bank.
The Borrower has the right to repay the consumer loan in full or in part at any time, including by increasing the amount of periodic payments, without any additional fee associated with early repayment. In the event of early repayment of a consumer loan, the borrower pays the lender interest on the loan and the cost of all services related to servicing and repayment of the loan for the period of actual use of the loan.
The Client has the right to withdraw from a particular Application Service Provision Agreement (if required by applicable legislation of Ukraine) and terminate this Agreement and close accounts on the basis of a written application (except when early closure/refusal/termination of the agreement is prohibited by law), provided that there are no outstanding debts or valid Application-Agreements/Agreements at the Bank, and all PCs have been returned at the request of the Bank, including those issued to the Client's proxies. This Agreement is considered terminated on the day of account closure and full fulfilment of obligations under this Agreement.
The Borrower has the right within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Loan Agreement to withdraw from the Loan Agreement for any reason or no reason on the basis of a written application in the manner prescribed by Art. 15 of the Law of Ukraine on Consumer Lending.
The Borrower does not have the right to withdraw from the Loan Agreement if:
- fulfilment of obligations under the Loan Agreement is ensured by notarized agreements (transactions);
- at the time of the Borrower's withdrawal from the Loan Agreement, the purchase of works (services) provided for by the Loan Agreement has already taken place.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and husband/wife);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and husband/wife);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
- documents proving receipt of income (by the borrower and husband/wife);
- collateral documents.
Refer to the Documents section to review a more detailed list of the documents.