Loans to sailors
Advantages of the loan:
- loan period — 12 months;
- repayment of the principal starts from the 3rd month of use of the credit funds;
- down payment — 0 %;
- without insurance costs.
Up to UAH 200,000 (Pivdenny Bank offers loans up to UAH 200,000 to existing clients and up to UAH 100,000 to new clients)
without extra expenses
15 % per year
relative of the borrower
Specific features of the loan
This offer is extended to sailors with a total sea going record starting at 3 months and receiving income on contract to their accounts or to accounts of family members or relatives opened in a Ukrainian bank.
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and husband/wife/guarantor);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and husband/wife/guarantor);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
- certificate/passport of the sailor and/or sailor's seagoing service record book;
- the last signed contract.
Additional documents required for new clients of Pivdenny Bank:
- statement of income under contract from an account in a Ukrainian bank during the past 12 months;
- for guarantors — a document proving receipt of income.
Details of the terms and conditions of the loan agreement are set forth in the “Documents” section.