Subsidiary of the bank
RIB received its license on 14 September 2001, but considers 28 September 2001, the day the joint stock company was registered in the Commercial Register of the Latvian Republic, to be its official anniversary.
Starting from 2002, the bank has based its operations in the city of Riga, at Yu. Alunana, 2.
Additional opportunities for corporate clients when partnering with a foreign subsidiary bank:
- Fast money transfers outside Ukraine.
- Reduced cost of cash management services.
- The opportunity to earn interest at a European bank at a rate comparable to those quoted in Ukraine (fiduciary deposits/trust management).
- Quick and inexpensive clearing settlements between residents and non-residents within the scope of foreign economic activities.
- The opportunity to accumulate export proceeds in an account opened in a Ukrainian bank.