- University degree;
- advanced Excel user, the ability to work with pivot tables, pivot charts, smart tables and data models in Excel;
- knowledge of basic concepts: tables, keys, indices;
- knowledge of basic SQL constructs at a basic level;
- the ability to use table joins and subqueries;
- ability to use aggregate functions and grouping / sorting operators;
- ability to analyze object dependencies;
- ability to visualize analysis results;
- attentiveness, responsibility and thoroughness;
- ability to work with large amounts of information.
- data processing;
- processing external and internal database queries;
- analysis of the acquired results;
- preparation of reports on the data(decryption, visualization).