Economist of the Securities Department
- Master’s degree in Economics or Law;
- experience in a similar position is desirable;
- knowledge of the Microsoft Office functionality;
- knowledge of legislation, normative acts of the NBU, NKTSBFR;
- responsible, sociable, stress resistant.
- monitoring securities market;
- communication with counterparties, clients on the purchase and sale of securities;
- conducting operations on the stock and over-the-counter markets;
- interaction with the Settlement Center, stock exchanges, depository;
- compilation of analytical reports;
- preparing information at the request of the NBU, auditors, rating agencies, etc.