Economist of the counterparty evaluation department
- Master’s degree in Economics / Mathematics;
- confident user of MS Excel;
- at least 1 year of experience in a similar position;
- experience with a large amount of information;
- analytical mindset, result-oriented person.
- assessing financial status of counterparties (legal entities and individuals);
- calculating gross, cleared and cleared from intra-group transactions for counterparties;
- structuring of receipts and pay-outs for counterparties;
- creating profitability for the counterparty;
- conclusion on the counterparty - assessment of the financial condition;
- work with the financial reporting of the counterparty (legal entities);
- monitoring and accumulation of information on NBU legislation changes in terms of assessing the financial condition of the counterparty and determining the EPS.