Corporate Banking Manager
- Master’s degree in Economics / Mathematics;
- experience in servicing legal entities in the bank for at least 1 year;
- ability to negotiate with the client;
- sales skills of banking products;
- knowledge of the NBU regulatory framework for servicing legal entities;
- sociability, ability to work in a team, fast learner.
- opening and servicing accounts of legal entities and individual entrepreneurship;
- cash management services for legal entities;
- informing and consulting bank customers;
- selling banking products, cross-selling.