Chief Economist, Counterparty Evaluation Department
- Master’s degree in Economics;
- work experience in a similar position - analyst of the financial condition of counterparties (individuals and legal entities), work with IFRS;
- experienced PC user (special programs);
- confident possession of MS EXCEL, preferably knowledge of the MS Access database, My SQL.
- Assessment of the financial condition of counterparties (legal entities and individuals):
- calculation of gross, cleared and cleared of intragroup transactions of revolutions by counterparties (monthly);
- preparation of information for the credit committee:
- building the structure of receipts and payments by counterparties / group of counterparties for a period of 6 months. and more;
- building profitability by counterparty / group of counterparties;
- loading a counterparty / group of counterparties for active operations;
- percentage of turnover through Pivdenny Bank and other banks;
- conclusion on the counterparty - assessment of the financial condition;
- other information as necessary.
- Work with the financial statements of the counterparty (legal entity):
- receipt, verification and introduction of financial statements for the counterparty in ODB ABS “B2”.
- Normative legal acts of the NBU:
- monitoring and collecting information on changes in the NBU legislation regarding the assessment of the financial condition of the counterparty.
- Unit development and interaction with other units:
- development of processes and business requirements for calculating classes of borrowers (Decision of the NBU 351, reporting PSBU, audited, consolidation / combination);
- forecasting classes and calculating risk by borrower / group;
- development of processes and business requirements in the NPL direction (asset impairment test, planning / cost strategy for non-performing assets, reserve / risk forecast).