Teller for substitution
- willingness to move offices to temporarily substitute a teller and perform basic duties;
- experience as a teller for at least 1 year;
- knowledge of the basic instructions requirements and the provisions of the NBU concerning the bank's cash office work;
- knowledge of cash transactions and technologies;
- excellent computer skills.
- accepting all types of client payments (individuals and legal entities);
- carrying out cash transactions in national and foreign currencies;
- receiving and paying out funds;
- sorting, processing, forming of cash;
- accepting, executing and preparing of cash documents in accordance with the accounting policies and cash transactions instructions.