- at least 1 year of experience in the bank as a cashier;
- knowledge of the requirements of the basic instructions and the provisions of the NBU relating to the work of the bank;
- knowledge of cash transactions and technologies; profound computer skills.
- acceptance of all types of customer payments by individuals and legal entities;
- carrying out cash transactions in national and foreign currencies; receiving and issuing funds;
- sorting, processing, the formation of cash;
- accepting, executing and preparing of cash documents in accordance with the accounting policies and instructions on cash transactions.