Project Manager, Corporate Business Department
- Master’s degree in Economics;
- at least 3 years of experience in the banking sector;
- experience in lending of the legal entities of the year;
- understanding the needs of legal entities;
- negotiation skills;
- responsible, result-oriented.
- to analyze sources of information in order to identify potential clients;
- meetings with existing and potential clients in order to identify needs, sell the full range of bank services;
- consulting customer service;
- coordination of work of clients with other structural divisions of the bank;
- structuring a transaction for conducting active client transactions, collecting documents for reviewing a loan project;
- present a loan project on a bank credit committee;
- support of the loan project in terms of communication with the client until the client fulfills all obligations under the loan agreement.