Project Manager for Corporate Customer Service Department
- Master’s degree in Economics;
- at least 2 years of experience in the banking sphere;
- experience in working with legal entities (active operations (loans, documentary operations), currency transactions);
- understanding of the legal entities needs;
- the ability to conduct an initial analysis of the legal entities financial status;
- negotiation skills;
- responsible, result-oriented person.
- organizing and participating in meetings with potential and existing clients;
- primary structuring of projects for active operations of clients (loan, leasing, guarantee, factoring, promissory notes, etc.);
- organizing the registration of the active operations of the client / bank units for the transactions;
- providing high-quality support of the entire range of banking operations to clients or groups of clients assigned to an employee;
- active participation in the implementation of the business plan.