Project Manager for the agricultural complex enterprises and market operator’s service of the corporate business department
- Master’s degree in Finance or Economics;
- at least 1 year of banking experience;
- sociable, attentive to details, initiative.
- analyzing information sources in order to identify potential clients;
- consulting client service;
- coordinating clients’ work with other structural divisions of the bank;
- structuring a deal for conducting active client transactions, preparing documents for reviewing a loan project;
- presenting a loan project to a bank credit committee;
- support of the loan project in terms of communication with the client until the client fulfills all obligations under the loan agreement.