- Master’s degree in Economics;
- at least 2 years of work experience in a bank in a similar position;
- the ability to form a team, motivate it to achieve a result;
- knowledge of banking products and sales techniques;
- experience in lending to legal entities;
- skills in active sales and negotiation skills;
- knowledge of the current legislation in the direction of the bank branch work organization, currency control, financial monitoring, the regulatory framework of the NBU.
- planning and organization of the department work;
- search and attraction for customer service;
- ensuring the achievement of planned targets.