Contact Centre Operator
- experienced PC user;
- fluency in Russian and Ukrainian languages.
- consulting clients about banking products and services over the phone (incoming calls).
- want to work in one of the largest banks in Ukraine;
- self-confident and focused on development;
- wish to be financially independent;
- sociable, active and efficient.
- financial stability — salary without delay twice a month;
- official employment in accordance with the Labour Code of Ukraine;
- we have prepared flexible working hours for you (from 4 hours per day; students will be able to easily combine work and study*);
- free education, professional development trainings;
- prospects for advancement and professional development;
- work in a bright and positive team;
- office located in the city centre: 2 Sabanskyi Lane (in T. H. Shevchenko Park);
*Work schedule during education: 9 am to 6 pm (three weeks, paid education)
*Basic work schedule: flex-time from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm from Monday to Sunday, 8-hour working day, 40 hours a week, 2 days off.
If you are interested, want to work and develop – send CV/call, our contacts below:
050 512 60 18 (Vitaliy). It is also possible to write using Viber or Telegram (Mon.-Fri. 9 am - 6 pm).