Lead Economist for Credit Accounting Department
- Master’s degree in Economics;
- knowledge of Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- knowledge of the legislative and regulatory framework for lending operations;
- basic knowledge of IFRS;
- knowledge of ODB B2 (will be an advantage).
- control and confirmation of the active transactions parameters in the ODB(as well as changes to them) on the basis of concluded agreements (additional agreements);
- control and confirmation of collateral transactions parameters (and changes to them) on the basis of concluded agreements (supplementary agreements) in the ODB;
- conducting entries on the issuance and repayment of credit funds;
- initiating and conducting entries on the accrual and write-off of income on active operations of the bank;
- accounting of collateral amounts on off-balance sheet accounts;
- control of the completeness and correctness of the accrual of income from active operations of the bank;
- work with the SWIFT system.