Leading Economist, Counterparty Evaluation Division, Credit Department
- PC knowledge (special programs): experienced user of MS EXCEL, knowledge of the database is desirable: MS Access, My SQL.
- work with the assessment of the financial condition of counterparties (legal entities and individuals):
- calculation of gross, cleared and cleared of intragroup transactions of revolutions by counterparties (monthly);
- preparation of information for the credit committee:
- building the structure of receipts and payments by counterparties / group of counterparties for a period of 6 months. and more;
- building profitability by counterparty / group of counterparties;
- “loading” the counterparty / group of counterparties for active operations;
- percentage of turnover through Pivdenny Bank and other banks;
- conclusion on the counterparty – assessment of the financial condition;
- other information as necessary.
- work with the financial statements of the counterparty (LE):
- receipt, verification and introduction of financial statements for counterparties in ODB ABS “B2”.
- regulatory acts of the NBU:
- monitoring and accumulation of information on changes in the NBU legislation regarding assessment of the counterparty’s financial condition.
- unit development and interaction with other units:
- development of processes and business requirements for calculating classes of borrowers (Decision of the NBU No. 351 (reporting by the Accounting Standards, audited, consolidation / combination));
- forecasting classes and risk calculating by borrower / group;
- development of processes and business requirements in the NPL direction (asset impairment test, planning / cost strategy for non-performing assets, reserve / risk forecast).
- IFRS 9:
- work with statistics and reserve calculation;
- work with statistical reporting;
- work with groups of related persons.