Lead Economist, Active Operations Support Division Northern Macroregion
- Degree in Economics;
- at least 2 years of experience in the field of credit support;
- experience in servicing active operations of legal entities.
- execution, monitoring (control over the fulfillment by borrowers of the terms of active operations agreements, targeted use of loans, timely and full repayment of loans and interest payments on them);
- monitoring the ODB data state (validity periods, interest rates, security) of active operations (loans, guarantees, factoring, financial leasing) to business entities, monitoring the correct and timely compliance with decisions of the board and credit committees (first and second levels), as well as orders, related to issues of lending to legal entities (including business entities);
- checking and controlling the calculation of the insurance reserve for active operations, including factoring, financial leasing, as well as checking the parameters of the contracts of legal entities active operations for calculating the reserve for active operations.