Customer Support Specialist for Remote Customer Service Systems
- at least 1 year of remote customer support in a bank;
- knowledge of the iFOBS system (both legal entities and individuals) is preferable (or deep knowledge of other remote customer service systems);
- deep knowledge and understanding of the principles of operation of banking systems for remote customer service;
- knowledge of ABS B2 in terms of working with remote customer service systems is desirable;
- team work experience;
- fast learner;
- higher technical education.
- advising users on remote banking customer service systems;
- technical support for functioning on the first line of remote customer service systems of the bank;
- administration of users of accurate remote banking customer service systems;
- resolution of incidents;
- writing instructions for the first line of support and users;
- communication with contractors regarding the card systems operation.