Senior Analyst, Corporate Business Analysis
- Master’s Degree in Economics;
- at least 2 years of experience in the banking sector;
- fluency in investment and financial analysis tools, financial modeling;
- the desire to take the initiative and responsibility in decision making;
- the ability defend their point of view in public;
- sociable, attentive, result-oriented personality.
- conducting financial and economic analysis of existing and potential clients;
- preparing and presenting information for the credit committee.