Deputy Chief of the Regional Office for Operations
- Master’s degree in Finance or Economics;
- knowledge of the legislation and regulations governing banking activities in Ukraine;
- at least 3-5 years of similar banking experience;
- ability to organize the work of the team, result-oriented;
- team building;
- impeccable business reputation.
- organizing branch interaction of trust departments with all structural divisions of the regional branch and the head bank;
- provision and control of audit in the offices;
- managing the following areas: cash operations; servicing legal entities; loans processing; cash collection;
- analyzing of the load on the staff increase or reduction of the regional office in its direction;
- control of client service quality standards.