Advantages of this type of banking guarantee:
- The possibility to participate in tenders which require a banking guarantee;
- the possibility of an electronic guarantee;
- a simplified list of documents required to obtain a guarantee, covered by 100% cash;
- the opportunity to earn interest on the balance on the coverage account;
The main conditions for issuance of guarantees by Pivdenny Bank
Requirements for principals:
(with the exception of those receiving guarantees under 100% cash coverage)
- business activity for at least 12 months.
- stable financial position.
The maximum term of the guarantee is driven by the rules and is not less than the term of validity of the bid as specified in the tender documentation.
Currency – Hryvnia.
Format in which the guarantee can be issued:
- on paper (not for tenders in the "Prozorro” system);
- electronically, signed by qualified electronic signature.
Collateral can be real estate; vehicles; goods in circulation; property rights to the funds on deposit accounts, etc.
Participants in the "ProZorro" system may only provide guarantees under surety of business owners.
Once the seller has submitted the full package of documents, the bank decides on the issuance of a guarantee with 100% cash couverage within 3 working days.
- under 100% cash coverage or under the pledge of property rights for a deposit of a legal entity – in UAH from 2.90% per annum, in USD from 1.40% per annum, in EUR from 1.90% per annum;
- under other security/without security – by agreement.
- increase of the amount - 0.2% of the increase amount (min. 1,000 UAH, max. 10,000 UAH);
- other changes (including cancellation) - 500 hryvnias