Personal banking safes
Deposit Box – a reliable means of protection for your valuables in a reliable bank!
Pivdenny Bank rents deposit boxes to corporations and individuals from one day to one year. You can store money, valuables, securities, electronic media, educational certificates, deeds of title, business documentation, art works, family relics, decorations, personal and business correspondence and many other items. Please, note that the law prohibits storage of highly inflammable, toxic, radioactive, narcotic and other substances in deposit boxes that may have an adverse impact on human health and the environment, as well as firearms and property forfeited from free circulation.
To rent a safe you need to:
- Visit the Head Office or a branch equipped with deposit boxes;
- conclude the rental agreement, an individual should present passport or another ID and personal taxpayer card; a legal entity should present notarised copies of its constituent documents;
- apply to open an account using electronic payment means (for individuals);
- sign the safe rental agreement;
- pay the rental fee, a deposit for the key and a fee (for individuals) to register the card to the account;
- collect the key or set of keys for the lock.
Payment for services
The rent is calculated based on the rates established by the bank and approved for the whole rental period in both cash and cashless form. We have designed a convenient system of rates that:
- are differentiated depending on the size of the safe;
- are decreased if the rental period is increased;
- make it possible to rent a safe for a convenient period for you - from 10 day to 1 year.