The Mastercard Bilshe Programme is back after the holidays with new promotions and offers from partners.
Mastercard Bilshe is a loyalty programme that allows all Mastercard® cardholders to receive a reward for non-cash payments.
Pay with a Mastercard card from Pivdenny Bank and receive points for purchases. Accumulate points and exchange them for rewards.
Clients who have participated in the Mastercard Bilshe Programme will need to re-register and add their cards. Then the points accumulated during the vacation period of the programme will be available.
If you have a Mastercard® card from Pivdenny Bank and you have not participated in the programme before, register on the website bilshe.mastercard.ua to receive gifts and privileges.
How does it work?
- Register on the programme website and receive 10 points as a gift.
- Fill in your personal data. You will also receive 10 points as a gift for e-mail registration and ITN!
- You can register an unlimited number of cards; these point balances will be combined.
- Pay with Mastercard cards from Pivdenny Bank and receive points:
- for each transaction in shops worth more than UAH 50 + 1 point.
- for each contactless payment for public transport + 1 point.
- for each contactless payment transaction worth more than UAH 50 via a smartphone or smart watch + 2 points.
- Exchange points for discounts, gifts or special offers! All offers in the catalogue cost 10 points.
But that's not all!
For Mastercard Platinum and Mastercard World Elite cardholders from Pivdenny Bank, the premium Mastercard Bilshe Black catalogue is also available.
Points accumulate even faster: 1 non-cash transaction = 1 point (regardless of the amount).
To access the premium Mastercard Bilshe Black catalogue, simply add your Mastercard Platinum and World Elite card from Pivdenny Bank.
«Pivdenny MyBank» – a mobile app from Pivdenny Bank for customers which allows you to manage your finances, make payments and check your transactions from anywhere on the globe at your convenience.