Consent to the processing and use of personal data
Before completing the form and submitting information, it is important to know that you as an owner of personal data, in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" of 01.06.2010 No. 2297-VI, agree to the use of your personal data for the purpose of their collection, processing and storage, as well as for the purpose of reviewing your notice and providing you with feedback, realization/protection by the Bank of your rights and obligations provided for by the applicable legislation of Ukraine.
PIVDENNY Bank undertakes not to disclose any personal data received from the respondents.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purposes regulated by the Civil Code of Ukraine, Laws of Ukraine "On Joint Stock Companies", "On Banks and Banking", "On preventing and counteracting to legalization (laundering) of the proceeds of crime, terrorist financing, and financing proliferation of weapons of mass destruction", internal documents of the Bank, etc.
According to Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" of 01.06.2010 №2297-VI, the subjects of personal data have the right:
- To know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data, or to give appropriate instructions to obtain this information by authorized persons, except in cases established by law;
- To obtain information about the conditions for granting access to personal data, including information about third parties to which their personal data is transferred;
- To access their personal data;
- To receive, no more than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except in cases provided by law, an answer as to whether their personal data is processed and to receive the contents of such personal data;
- To present a motivated request to the owner of personal data with the objection against the processing of their personal data;
- To make a motivated request for the modification or destruction of their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if such data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- To protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or late provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discrediting the honour, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- To complain about the processing of their personal data to the Commissioner or to court;
- To apply remedies in case of violation of the personal data protection legislation;
- To make reservations about the restriction of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
- To withdraw consent for the processing of personal data;
- To know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
- To protect against an automated solution that has legal implications for them.
In accordance with the requirements of Part 2 of Article 14 of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" we announce that the dissemination of personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data or his/her authorized person is allowed in cases determined by law, and only (if necessary) in the interests of the national security, economic well-being and human rights.