BankID service for individuals
Convenient verification procedure.
Secure storage and data transfer.
Save time on document processing.
How does it work?
To issue, for example, a statement to a person, the bank needs to properly verify his/her identity. If a person chooses to use BankID-based verification, he/she must enter his/her internet banking login/password and complete the second stage of the authorisation (for example, by entering a password sent by SMS) to confirm his/her identity.
Advantages of BankID:
- Convenient verification and transfer of identification data — no need to enter data multiple times since they are already in the possession of the bank.
- Secure storage and transmission of data— Pivdenny MyBank uses state-of-the-art client data storage technologies to deliver internet banking services to clients.
- Save time — the client does not need to obtain an EDS certificate or wait in line to receive the required documents.
BankID for Pivdenny Bank clients
- Select Sign in with BankID on a website that provides these services.
- Select the link to Pivdenny Bank from the list of banks, complete authorisation (enter your login and password to access Pivdenny MyBank) and give consent to transfer ID data stored in the bank’s database.
- If needed, complete a form to request information.
- The Bank transfers the necessary information to the site (for example, surname, name, passport series and number).
- The user transfers/receives the requested data to his/her e-mail address.
Example of sites where the user can pass the identification procedure: