Pivdenny MyBank internet banking
Pivdenny MyBank - Manage your finances, make payments and control your expenses from anywhere and at any time 24/7!
Pivdenny MyBank allows you to:
- review and manage current, card, deposit and credit accounts;
- prepare statements on accounts;
- check actual balances on payment cards;
- make transactions on your accounts: transfers between your accounts, both within the bank system and in Ukraine;
- open deposits online;
- use the "Bill Payment" service: pay bills for mobile telephone, Internet, TV, utility bills and others;
- create and make use of payment templates, use the payments duplication option;
- submission of remote applications for orders of products and services within the service "Order of services" in the web version of Pivdenny MyBank;
- perform recurring payments;
- block a card;
- establish and change limits on card payments;
- review news from the bank;
- review foreign exchange rates and currency exchange online;
- search for the nearest branch or ATM;
- Adding a remote Visa or Mastercard card to your Apple Pay wallet directly in the Pivdenny MyBank mobile application, as you do not need to know the full card number or CVV;
- exchange secured messages with the bank and make use of many other options;
How to use
The service of selling and buying currency is available in the web version and the mobile application "Pivdenny MyBank".
Euros and US dollars are available for exchange. The transaction requires current or card accounts in the appropriate currencies. The exchange rate may be more favorable than at the bank. Additional commissions for the operation are not set. There are no restrictions on the maximum amount of the transaction. Currency exchange transactions are available daily online 24/7.
The Client has the right to withdraw from a particular Application Service Provision Agreement (if required by applicable legislation of Ukraine) and terminate this Agreement and close accounts on the basis of a written application (except when early closure/refusal/termination of the agreement is prohibited by law), provided that there are no outstanding debts or valid Application-Agreements/Agreements at the Bank, and all PCs have been returned at the request of the Bank, including those issued to the Client's proxies. This Agreement is considered terminated on the day of account closure and full fulfilment of obligations under this Agreement.