Payments and limits
About some features of card transactions in martial law
The procedure of the bank’s work with clients defined by applicable law, Agreement on Comprehensive Banking Services to Individuals as well as bank’s rates provides for:
- you can make payments and withdraw cash both in Ukraine and abroad. You can find the current limits on the bank’s website here in the "Payment cards";
- an interbank money transfer (P2P) is made within three transaction days;
- if the currency of the transaction amount does not match the account currency, the conversion is performed;
- the amount of the block consists of the transaction amount at the foreign exchange rate set by the bank* and/or payment system, the conversion fee and the cash withdrawal fee. If the transaction is made in a commercial network or service registered outside of Ukraine, a possible exchange rate difference of up to 40% of the transaction amount is additionally blocked;
- the amount of debit/replenishment of funds from/to the account for transactions is calculated at the foreign exchange rate set by the bank* for transactions with payment cards as of the day of debit and can be performed within 30 days.
In the event of a change in the foreign exchange rate during this period, there may be a foreign exchange rate difference between the amount blocked and actually debited from the account.
- Fees are charged and debited separately according to the rates for payment cards:
- 1% for conversion;
- 1.5% + UAH 30 for cash withdrawals at ATMs outside Ukraine.
Please note that certain tariff plans do not provide for the payment of these fees. More information can be found in the rates available on the official website of the bank here.
* The bank’s cross-rate on payment card transactions can be found here.
Clients of Pivdenny Bank can enjoy all the benefits of PayPal platform.
Restrictions and limits
The current limits on payment card transactions can be found here in the "Payment cards" section.
In particular, main limits on cash withdrawals at the cash desk/ATM/terminal:
- from national currency accounts in Ukraine – UAH 100,000 per day;
- from national currency accounts abroad – UAH 12,500 per 7 days;
- from foreign currency accounts in Ukraine and abroad – equivalent of UAH 100,000 per day.
It is allowed to make card payments abroad in national or foreign currency and place orders at foreign online stores with limits found here in the "Payment cards" section.
Please note that the limit for payments with cards in UAH abroad is UAH 100,000 equivalent per calendar month for all accounts in UAH.
By default, this limit is fully set for one the most active in terms of payments abroad customer's card. If you need to make a payment with another card, call the bank's Support +380 482 30 70 30 and submit a request to change the limit of UAH 100,000 per calendar month.