Pivdenny Bank became the official partner of the forum "Education, Training and Employment of Seafarers"
Pivdenny Bank was, as is now a tradition, the official partner of the Forum “Education, Training and Employment of Seafarers”, which was held on June 5-6, 2019 in the central passenger terminal of the Odessa Commercial Sea Port. At the forum, participants were given expert advice on banking services and special products for seafarers, at the bank’s booth.
Pivdenny Bank, with many years of experience of providing integrated services to the marine industry, works with the largest maritime companies from different countries and their representative offices in Ukraine. The bank serves more than 35% of the country's seafarers.
Today, Pivdenny Bank offers special products and solutions for people working in the maritime sector.
For crew members – favorable fees and rates for currencies sale, a transit account for crediting seafarers' wages from ship-owning partners without the need to provide a non-resident package of documents.
For the shipowner – a unique program to optimize costs and the process of paying seafarers' wages. Within the framework of the program, the salary is transferred in one payment to a transit account and distributed to seamen’s accounts at Pivdenny Bank, as well as to accounts of other seafarers (of any country), according to the specifications provided.
For the seaman – special tariff packages are created for maximum convenience in carrying out any banking operations and include everything that is both necessary and useful for a seaman:
- the possibility of free withdrawals in any country of the world;
- all registered and chip cards - 100% protection of funds;
- no currency conversion fees for card payments;
- Marine deposit with the ability to set up automatic debiting of funds from the account to the deposit while the sailor is on his/her voyage;
- free issuing of a seaman card;
- free account management via Mybank mobile app / online banking;
- the possibility of contactless payments using MC Contactless, Visa PayWave, Google Pay, Apple Pay;
- additional services (insurance, "Concierge service").
Pivdenny Bank is a universal Ukrainian bank, founded in 1993, with its head office in Odessa. The Bank offers a wide range of services for business clients and individuals throughout Ukraine through a regional network, which by the end of December 2018 consisted of 95 branches in 18 regions of Ukraine. According to the results of 2018, the net profit of Pivdenny Bank amounted to UAH 274 million, which is over five times higher than last year. Pivdenny Bank is one of the leaders of the Ukrainian banking market, ranking 2nd in the group of Ukrainian private banks and 12th in the banking system in terms of assets.