Bank guarantee for tour operators and travel agents
A bank guarantee of this type minimises the risk of default of the tour operator or travel agent under a contract.
The main conditions for issuance of guarantees by Pivdenny Bank:
Requirements for principals – they have been in business for more than 12 months.
Maximum validity period of the guarantee – 63 months.
Currency of obligations – EUR equivalent.
Currency of payment under the guarantee – UAH.
Amount of the guarantee:
- for tour operators:
- EUR 10,000 for tour operators providing only domestic and inbound tourism services;
- EUR 20,000 - for other tour operators;
- for travel agents – EUR 2,000.
The guarantees are issued in paper form.
Collateral can be real estate; vehicles; goods in circulation; property rights to the funds on deposit accounts, etc.
The bank decides on the issuance of a guarantee within 5 working days.
Fees for opening and maintaining guarantees are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Procedure to apply for a bank guarantee:
- The tour operator (or travel agent) submits the required documents to the bank.
- Based on the documents received, the Bank evaluates the possibility of issuing a guarantee.
- If the bank agrees to issue a guarantee, a contract is signed with the tour operator (travel agent).
- The bank issues and delivers the guarantee in paper form directly to the tour operator (travel agent).
How do I apply?
Submit your application and our manager will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Contact your personal manager
for existing clients of the bank.