Bank guarantee for tour operators and travel agents
Maximum validity period of the guarantee – 63 months.
Currency of obligations – EUR equivalent.
Currency of payment under the guarantee – UAH.
Amount of the guarantee:
for tour operators:
- EUR 10,000 for tour operators providing only domestic and inbound tourism services;
- EUR 20,000 - for other tour operators;
for travel agents – EUR 2,000.
The guarantees are issued in paper form.
Collateral can be real estate; vehicles; goods in circulation; property rights to the funds on deposit accounts, etc.
Once the seller has submitted the full package of documents, the bank decides on the issuance of a guarantee with 100% cash couverage within 3 working days.
Procedure to apply for a bank guarantee:
- The tour operator (or travel agent) submits the required documents to the bank.
- Based on the documents received, the Bank evaluates the possibility of issuing a guarantee.
- If the bank agrees to issue a guarantee, a contract is signed with the tour operator (travel agent).
- The bank issues and delivers the guarantee in paper form directly to the tour operator (travel agent).
- under 100% cash coverage or under the pledge of property rights for a deposit of a legal entity – in UAH from 2.90% per annum, in USD from 1.40% per annum, in EUR from 1.90% per annum;
- under other security/without security – by agreement.
increase of the amount - 0.2% of the increase amount (min 1,000 UAH - max 10,000 UAH);
other changes (including cancellation) - 500 UAH.
How do I apply?
Contact your personal manager
for existing clients of the bank.