West Bridge Lending Program
Pivdenny West Bridge program helps Ukrainian businesses to attract bank financing for the development of projects in Eastern European countries: Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Slovakia.
Our possibilities in lending
Up to EUR 7 million
limit per customer
Up to 15 years
maximum credit term
from 5% per annum
What We Offer:
- Investment lending in the EU: purchase/creation or relocation of a business from Ukraine.
- Working capital financing.
- Leasing of transport and equipment.
- Documentary transactions (guarantees, letters of credit).
- Special conditions for opening and maintaining accounts for Polish companies at Regionala investiciju banka (PLN, EUR)
Our Value to the Customer
- Understanding Ukrainian risk when considering credit projects (in contrast to European banks).
- Loyal treatment of Ukrainian beneficial owners during lending to their European companies.
- When lending to European companies, we take into account business income generated in the territory of Ukraine.
- Openness for meetings and negotiations.
- Direct customer access to the management and owners of the banking group.
- European companies with Ukrainian beneficial owners.
- European companies that are part of Ukrainian business holdings.
- Annual revenue from EUR 5 million.
Bank Products for Active Transactions
Replenishment of working capital, purchase of business assets, investment in fixed assets
Easy and without collateral
Beneficial and under optimal conditions
Letters of credit, guarantees, collections, etc
Transport and equipment for European companies
For consultations, please call:
Director of Investment Business Department
Deputy Director of Corporate Business Department
Project Manager of Investment Business Department