Advantages of bill avalisation:
- A bill guaranteed by the bank is more reliable and secure.
- The funds remain available for use.
- An effective tool to pay taxes and duties.
- Less expensive than a loan (interest rates on bill avalisation are significantly lower than interest rates on loans).
- The drawer of the bill can receive the goods/services “today” with a deferral of payment.
- The guarantee does not lose effect if the obligations secured by it are invalidated unless the bill itself is invalid.
fee for amendments to the agreement initiated by the drawer of the bill from UAH 500
— against cash coverage/pledge of property rights to a deposit — from 1.2 %;
— a pledge in the form of movable property (excluding goods in circulation)/immovable property — from 3.5 %;
— another pledge — from 4.5 %;
— for a bill avalisation transaction — from 1.0 %;
— one-time fee for execution of bills — from UAH 100 per avalised bill;