A range of financial services to free up funds from receivables. Receivables and invoices for realised sales are transferred to the bank, which supports receivables accounting and monitors the timeliness of payments.
Factoring is helpful for:
Suppliers of products, where goods are supplied first and the contract allows the buyer to defer payment. In order to free up working capital, the supplier allows the bank to claim the receivables from the buyer. Up to 80% of the receivables can be financed in this way.
Advantages of factoring by Pivdenny Bank:
Advantages for suppliers:
- Increase the number of potential buyers and, thus turnover by providing buyers with a delay in payment
- Streamline cash flows and accounting.
- Turn over accounting and control over timely repayment of receivables to the bank.
- .Defer payment to the supplier, allowing you to sell the goods/services to the ‘end-user’.
- Using a trade loan, which eliminates the need for bank loans.
- Increase your purchase volume with deferred payments.
is determined individually
0.5 % of the established limit/factoring payment (or according to the terms of a factoring agreement)
residential and commercial real estate, motor transport, equipment, special equipment, goods in circulation, financial guarantee of business owners
factoring with the right of recourse to the supplier
up to 80 % of the value of tax invoices transferred to factoring, including VAT