Advantages of the overdraft
- Ability to reduce interest costs: the shorter the term of continuous use of the credit funds, the lower the interest rate.
- No control over purpose of use of funds.
- No need to agree with the bank how to disburse the credit funds – the funds are available through the regular payments process.
- Ability to get an overdraft limit from the very first month you become a client.
- Ability to obtain a limit without collateral (subject to guarantees from the ultimate beneficiary owners of the business).
3 months with an option to prolong every 3 months – for up to 1 year
is fixed depending on the term of the overdraft use – the shorter the term of use of the credit funds, the lower the interest rate
— for existing clients of Pivdenny Bank — up to 30% of the net average monthly proceeds to the client’s own accounts in the bank;
— for new clients of Pivdenny Bank — up to 10% of the net average monthly proceeds to the client’s own accounts in the bank
monthly interest payment;
complete repayment of the overdraft — at least once during the period as per the contract: from 30 to 90 days.
Borrower requirements – has been I business for more than 12 months.
How do I apply for a loan?
Submit your application and our manager will contact you to schedule an appointment.
Contact your personal manager
for existing clients of the bank.
To obtain a loan:
- Visit the nearest bank branch or contact the corporate business projects unit manager.
- Submit the required documents.
- Get the decisions made by the bank on the loan and the valuation of collateral.
- Sign all the required agreements.
- Receive credit funds on the current account.