Advantages of this form of financing:
- Ability to acquire necessary fixed assets or to finance the investments required to expand your business if you do not have sufficient free funds for the total project investment.
- Loan period — up to 5 years.
- Possibility to set-up a «grace» period for principal repayment for up to 12 months (monthly interest payments are required from the start date).
- No hidden fees.
- The option of early repayment at any stage of the loan.
Pivdenny Bank offers the "Investment credit” programme in the form of either a loan or a non-renewable credit line to finance purchases of commercial real estate, equipment, special machinery and vehicles, and to improve and upgrade existing fixed assets and refinance previously incurred expenses during business expansion.
up to 60 months
the interest rate is determined individually for each client
repayment of the interest – on a monthly basis; repayment of the principal – according to the schedule
liquid collateral in the form of:
real estate, road transport, equipment, special machinery, property rights to funds placed on a deposit account – until the investment object is commissioned and pledged or mortgaged to the bank;
property rights to the cash flows generated as a result of realisation of the investment project;
corporate rights of companies
within 20 working days from the time the borrower has submitted a complete package of documents
- has been in business for at least 12 months;
- stable financial status and income from the main activity of the enterprise to current accounts;
- borrower's contribution – at least 20% of the total cost of the investment project.
How do I apply for a loan?
Contact your personal manager
for existing clients of the bank.
To obtain a loan:
- Visit the nearest bank branch or contact the corporate business projects unit manager.
- Submit the required documents.
- Get the decisions made by the bank on the loan and the valuation of collateral.
- Sign all the required contracts.
- Receive the credit funds on your current account.