Guarantees for the participants of the energy market of Ukraine
Sectors of application:
Financial guarantee for securing an agreement on the settlement of electricity imbalances
Beneficiary - "Ukrenergo” National Power Company
Natural gas market
Financial guarantee for securing a natural gas transportation agreement (system balancing)
Beneficiary - Operator of gas transmission systems of Ukraine ("Ukrtransgas" Public Joint-Stock Company)
- Execution of one master agreement for an unlimited number of guarantees with different amounts and terms of performance.
- Simplified decision-making procedure for providing guarantees.
- Pivdenny Joint-Stock Bank complies with the ratings and conditions of the beneficiaries for issuing guarantees to participants in the energy market.
Basic conditions for the provision of guarantees by Pivdenny Bank:
Requirements for principals:
- period of business activity – at least 12 months (groups of companies);
- a sound financial standing;
- the presence of a contractual basis for carrying out activities in the energy market of Ukraine.
Currency – UAH.
Form of guarantee provision:
- in hard copy;
- in electronic form with electronic digital signature.
- placement of monetary funds on the coverage account and/or property rights to funds under a bank deposit / current account agreement - from 0 to 25% of the guarantee amount.
Decisions are issued on guarantees in up to 5 business days from the date of submission of a full set of documents to the bank.
Procedure for issuing a bank guarantee:
- The seller provides the bank with the necessary documents.
- Based on these documents, the Bank considers the possibility of providing a guarantee.
- In the case of a positive decision of the collegial body of the bank, a master agreement is signed on the provision of documentary obligations and other necessary documents.
- The bank issues a guarantee and transfers it to the principal/beneficiary:
– in hard copy;
– in electronic form with electronic digital signature.
How can I receive a guarantee?
Contact your personal manager
for existing clients of the bank.