Pivdenny Bank partners with the Build Stuff Ukraine IT conference
Pivdenny Bank became a partner of one of the largest technical conferences in Europe, Build Stuff Ukraine'19, which was held on 18-19 November 2019 in Kiev. The event brought together more than 400 IT specialists – developers from all over the country.
Build Stuff Ukraine is a two-day conference featuring more than 50 presentations and four streams of reports from recognised international speakers in software architecture, DevOps, cloud-native, AI, Machine learning, databases, Big data and IoT.
Within the framework of the conference, at the Pivdenny Bank stand, participants could learn more about the bank’s services and special service conditions for IT specialists, as Pivdenny Bank is an expert in providing individual services to IT specialists and comprehensive services for enterprises offering IT services to Ukrainian and foreign companies.
Today the bank offers special tariff packages that simplify and improve the salary system, as well as many other features that are necessary and useful for IT specialists:
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, Garmin Pay;
- Android/iOS/Web online banking;
- lack of currency conversion during card payments;
- the possibility of free withdrawals from foreign ATMs;
- managing the Individual Entrepreneur group from a single Multi-Client window;
- automation of regular payments;
- the ability to distribute group funds in one transfer;
- best buy/sell rates;
- transfer of company funds in one transfer;
- transit accounts for the distribution of funds to IT specialists;
- advice on foreign economic activity.
Pivdenny Bank is a universal Ukrainian bank, founded in 1993, with its head office in Odessa. The Bank offers a wide range of services for business clients and individuals throughout Ukraine through a regional network, which at the end of June 2019 totalled 98 branches in 18 regions of Ukraine.