Pivdenny Bank launchs a chat bot in Viber, Telegram and Facebook Messenger
On 12 August, the bank launched additional remote client support channels. Now, Pivdenny Bank clients will be able to contact a financial institution with any questions through the most popular communication channels – Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger and live chat on the bank's website.
“Our bank is continuously evolving. Considering the market trends and preferences of our clients, we decided to organise chat support as an additional channel to get quick and convenient 24x7 support. Now, for advice or service support on a bank product, clients can contact the client support centre (contact centre) through the most popular communication channels in Ukraine – Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger and live chat on the bank’s website”, commented Irina Biletskaya, Head of the Information Support Department of Pivdenny Bank.
To receive chat support, the client independently chooses a convenient communication channel – Viber/Telegram/Facebook Messenger/live chat on the Pivdenny Bank website (available in web and mobile versions). A widget with web chat and links to instant messengers is available on the website of our bank in the lower right corner.
It is also possible to contact Viber/Telegram directly by joining the public account of our bank pivdennybank_bot or by sending a message from the bank’s official page on Facebook.
Chat support consists of 2 parts:
- chat bot – where the client can independently:
- check the balance on the card/account;
- find the nearest ATM/bank branch;
- view exchange rates (NBU rate, bank purchase and sale rate, cross rate on PC operations).
- chat with the operator – for advice from an operator at our client support centre.
Interaction in the chat with the operator is carried out in two modes:
- without authorisation: to obtain advice only on issues that do not involve personal/confidential data.
- with authorisation: to receive information that is confidential/requiring access to his personal data, or for service support (for example, to unlock/block the card, change the limit on the card, send a password for MyBank); authorisation will enable the operator to provide the client the same services as identification when calling the client support centre.
Important! Chat bot is not supported on unofficial messenger platforms, as well as in the limited version of Facebook Messenger (Messenger Lite)