Change of card account numbers in accordance with legal requirements
Dear clients of Pivdenny Bank!
We inform you that in accordance with the requirements of the Decree of the National Bank of Ukraine dated September 11, 2017 No. 89, on November 24-26, 2018, Pivdenny Joint-Stock Bank will replace the account numbers of individual customers using 2625 payment cards with 2620 accounts.
As part of the implementation of this transition, November 24-26, new accounts will be opened for bank customers using payment cards 2620 and the transfer of balances of accounts 2625 to new accounts. Old 2625 accounts will be closed at the initiative of the bank.
Due to the need for technological work to change account numbers:
- On November 23, bank opening and closing operations using payment cards are terminated at bank branches. The resumption of operations will be carried out from November 26.
- On November 24-25, work in the MyBank Pivdenny remote service system will not be available. The restoration of the functioning of all MyBank Pivdenny services, except for operations on card accounts, is planned from 26 November. On November 26, a temporary shutdown of MyBank Pivdenny is possible.
- November 24-25, for legal entities will not be available to work in the iFOBS remote service system. The resumption of iFOBS will be carried out on November 26 from 9:00.
- On November 26, the service “iFOBS Salary Project” will be limited for clients – legal entities. Due to the impossibility of the bank to carry out operations on transferring funds to the card accounts of individuals, it is not recommended that customers form and transfer payrolls to the bank. The resumption of work will be carried out from November 27.
- On November 24-26, transactions with payment cards at the bank's terminals, ATMs and a retail network will continue to be available. Operations in bank branches and in the MyBank Pivdenny system on card accounts (withdrawal and replenishment of an account at the cash desk, wire transfers on accounts, etc.) will be resumed from November 27.
Please note: until November 24, inclusive, client’s transactions are carried out in the current order according to accounts 2625. We recommend that all urgent operations on card accounts be carried out by November 24, since the full resumption of services and operations of the bank on card products will be carried out from November 27.
Changing card account numbers does not affect the functioning of bank cards and contractual relationships. By the end of 2018, an automated procedure will be in place that will credit payments made to the old details with the new details.
Please note that from January 1, 2019, payments will need to be credited exclusively to the new account number.