“Еmail notification” and “SMS notification”
These possibilities are designed for:
Entrepreneurs, managers, accountants and founders of companies who want to get information on account transactions through other channels.
Available SMS notification settings:
- Select accounts for which messages are requested when transactions take place.
- Get messages regardless of, or depending on, the transaction amount (debit, credit or cumulative result).
- Ability to select the time when you are notified about the account balance (morning or evening).
- Additional messages if there are no transactions on the account.
- Evening notifications about the number of transactions, the debits and credits and the account balance.
- Messages can be sent to the mobile phone and/or email addresses specified by the client.
For ease, messages are sent via Viber from the secured bank channel. If the user is not online, he or she will receive an SMS notification regarding the Viber message.
To use this service, contact a bank branch.
The “Email notification” service includes:
- Cash flow statements on company accounts.
- Evening statements for transactions performed during the current banking day at the time of sending a statement.
- Morning statements for transactions performed during the previous banking day.
Service settings enable selection of the accounts, for which messages are sent, and any additional email address.
The “Email notification” service is provided free of charge; it is included in the account service fee.
To use this service, visit a bank branch.