Loan for refinancing purposes
Advantages of the loan:
- reduction of loan servicing costs in other Ukrainian banks;
- extension of the total pay-out period (this helps to decrease the monthly payment);
- consolidation of several loans;
- fixed interest rate;
- opportunity to obtain a loan without a down payment;
- option to develop an individual repayment schedule.
up to 70 % of the market value of the mortgaged property
up to 20 years
from 18 % per annum (specific terms and conditions may be reviewed in the Documents module)
0.5 % of the loan amount
in cashless form or in cash (according to the loan agreement terms and conditions)
Specific features of the loan
This offer is valid within the scope of the “Pivdenny’s dream” lending programme.
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
This offer is valid for refinancing loans from other Ukrainian institutions, for personal needs of the borrower not related directly to business activity.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and husband/wife);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and husband/wife);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
- documents proving receipt of income (by the borrower and husband/wife);
- collateral documents.
Details of the terms and conditions of the loan agreement are set forth in the “Documents” section.