Loan for refinancing purposes
Advantages of the loan:
- reduction of loan servicing costs in other Ukrainian banks;
- extension of the total pay-out period (this helps to decrease the monthly payment);
- consolidation of several loans;
- fixed interest rate;
- opportunity to obtain a loan without a down payment;
- option to develop an individual repayment schedule.
up to 70 % of the market value of the mortgaged property established after the assessment (the minimum and maximum amount - not established)
up to 20 years (minimum term - not set)
from 16 to 20% per year, depending on the term and ratio to the market value of the mortgaged property (real interest rate, specific terms and conditions may be reviewed in the Documents module)
0.5 % of the loan amount
in cashless form or in cash (according to the loan agreement terms and conditions)
Specific features of the loan
This offer is valid within the scope of the “Pivdenny’s dream” lending programme.
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
This offer is valid for refinancing loans from other Ukrainian institutions, for personal needs of the borrower not related directly to business activity.
The Borrower has the right to repay the consumer loan in full or in part at any time, including by increasing the amount of periodic payments, without any additional fee associated with early repayment. In the event of early repayment of a consumer loan, the borrower pays the lender interest on the loan and the cost of all services related to servicing and repayment of the loan for the period of actual use of the loan.
The Client has the right to withdraw from a particular Application Service Provision Agreement (if required by applicable legislation of Ukraine) and terminate this Agreement and close accounts on the basis of a written application (except when early closure/refusal/termination of the agreement is prohibited by law), provided that there are no outstanding debts or valid Application-Agreements/Agreements at the Bank, and all PCs have been returned at the request of the Bank, including those issued to the Client's proxies. This Agreement is considered terminated on the day of account closure and full fulfilment of obligations under this Agreement.
The Borrower has the right within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Loan Agreement to withdraw from the Loan Agreement for any reason or no reason on the basis of a written application in the manner prescribed by Art. 15 of the Law of Ukraine on Consumer Lending.
The Borrower does not have the right to withdraw from the Loan Agreement if:
- fulfilment of obligations under the Loan Agreement is ensured by notarized agreements (transactions);
- at the time of the Borrower's withdrawal from the Loan Agreement, the purchase of works (services) provided for by the Loan Agreement has already taken place.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and husband/wife);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and husband/wife);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
- documents proving receipt of income (by the borrower and husband/wife);
- collateral documents.
Details of the terms and conditions of the loan agreement are set forth in the “Documents” section.