Loan secured by deposit
Advantages of the loan
- access to cash anytime during the period of your deposit;
- fixed interest rate;
- repayment of the principal at the end of the loan agreement;
- minimum package of documents required from the borrower.
up to 90 % of the banking deposit amount (the minimum and maximum amount - not established)
- 3% + interest rate (percent per annum) on the agreement of bank deposit - for a deposit in national currency, which is transferred as collateral;- 3% + interest rate (percent per annum) of the same type of deposit in national currency for the same placement period - for a deposit in foreign currency, which is transferred as collateral
loan should be repaid 1 day in advance of deposit maturity
0.5 % of the loan amount
from the borrower's spouse
Specific features of the loan
This offer is extended to clients - residents of Ukraine that have current deposits in Pivdenny Bank within the scope of the "Loans secured with a deposit" programme. Borrower’s age — from 18 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 75 years.
The loan is granted to meet any personal needs of the borrower not related directly to any business activity.
The Borrower has the right to repay the consumer loan in full or in part at any time, including by increasing the amount of periodic payments, without any additional fee associated with early repayment. In the event of early repayment of a consumer loan, the borrower pays the lender interest on the loan and the cost of all services related to servicing and repayment of the loan for the period of actual use of the loan.
The Client has the right to withdraw from a particular Application Service Provision Agreement (if required by applicable legislation of Ukraine) and terminate this Agreement and close accounts on the basis of a written application (except when early closure/refusal/termination of the agreement is prohibited by law), provided that there are no outstanding debts or valid Application-Agreements/Agreements at the Bank, and all PCs have been returned at the request of the Bank, including those issued to the Client's proxies. This Agreement is considered terminated on the day of account closure and full fulfilment of obligations under this Agreement.
The Borrower has the right within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Loan Agreement to withdraw from the Loan Agreement for any reason or no reason on the basis of a written application in the manner prescribed by Art. 15 of the Law of Ukraine on Consumer Lending.
The Borrower does not have the right to withdraw from the Loan Agreement if:
- fulfilment of obligations under the Loan Agreement is ensured by notarized agreements (transactions);
- at the time of the Borrower's withdrawal from the Loan Agreement, the purchase of works (services) provided for by the Loan Agreement has already taken place.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and spouse);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and spouse);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
- application/agreement on bank deposit in any currency made with Pivdenny Bank (the agreement should be current at the moment of execution of the application for the loan);
- documents proving receipt of income (by the borrower and spouse).
Details of the terms and conditions of the loan agreement are set forth in the “Documents” section.