The Pivdenny Bank Client Bank system (iFOBS)
is a modern system which provides clients with the option to do their banking transactions quickly and safely (without visiting the bank branch): prepare payment documents and send them to the bank; obtain statements on accounts; work with payroll, financial agreements, and manage the cash flows on accounts.
Advantages of the Client Bank:
- Integrated remote banking service — no need to visit the bank to make payments — simply create a payment document in the system. The «iFOBS Client Bank» supports a full range of banking documents and meets all requirements of the National Bank of Ukraine.
- Lower chance of operating errors — no manual filling of payment orders, which helps to avoid mechanical errors.
- Fees — fees for payments in the «iFOBS Client Bank» are lower than payments involving a paper medium.
- Guaranteed security level — high level of protection of information from unauthorised access. Certified cryptography is used to process payment transactions.
- Ability to make payments from anywhere in the world, even outside the bank's operating hours, provided you have the «Payments around the clock» service.
Functionality of the Client Bank
- Working with documents in the national currency, i.e. payment orders in the national currency).
- Working with documents in foreign currency (payment orders in foreign currency, applications for the purchase/sale/conversion of foreign currency).
- Manage loan agreements.
- Manage your deposits and do transactions.
- Preparation and dispatch of payroll information .
- Work with corporate cards.
- Obtain account statements.
To view the Client Bank Web interface, follow the link (functionality may differ from the demo version).
Other capabilities of the Pivdenny Bank Client Bank system
To get the Pivdenny Bank Client Bank system:
- Visit your branch.
- Sign Client Bank system service contract.
- Obtain start-up certificates and initial login for the Client Bank system.
- Generate keys in the «Client Bank» system and send the bank a request for key certification.