Cash flow management
A worthwhile service for:
- Corporations in any industry who want to manage their funds, maximise automation of this process and eliminate routine accounting effort.
- For large corporations with separate treasury departments who want to manage and redistribute balances between company-wide accounts.
- Setting up simple rules to monitor UAH accounts and payments (6 rules are possible).
- Set a schedule (periodicity) to perform transfers.
- Flexible customised options (activating, deactivating, making changes).
Sweep of funds from accounts to a single master account
Automatic transfer of balances from subsidiary accounts to the account of the company’s head office
Manage the maximum account balance
Manage the balance on a given account. If the balance is above a limit – transfer of the surplus to a specified account
Automatic transfer of funds between client accounts
Transfer a specified percentage of the account balance to another account, if conditions set by the client are met.
Transfer of the pre-determined amount for the specified account
Transfer a certain amount to another account with a given periodicity
Transferring percentage of proceeds to the account
Transferring to another account a certain percentage of proceeds on the specified account
Transferring a percentage of account turnover
Transferring turnover from the selected account to another account. Turnover is calculated as the difference between debit and credit transactions for an established period
Monthly subscriber's fee (irrespective of the number of established rules and accounts being managed)
Provide your contact details and a bank employee will contact you to discuss the terms and conditions for a product or service.
Did you like this product?
We are committed to ensuring the quality and relevance of our services and products and your opinions and comments are very important to us.