Non-resident companies will be able to open and maintain accounts at Pivdenny Bank
Pivdenny Bank invites non-resident legal entities to use the new product “Current account of a non-resident legal entity”.
You can open a current account in any branch of the bank by providing a standard package of documents.
Possible transactions on the current account:
- opening a current account in a foreign currency and in Hryvnia;
- crediting from abroad, from own accounts and accounts of other legal entities;
- transfer of funds to the resident's account under export contracts;
- crediting from a resident account to a non-resident account – Hryvnia/currency under import contracts;
- purchase/sale of currency on the Interbank Currency Market of Ukraine;
- placement of deposits;
- conducting transactions in Ukraine;
- transfer from account to own account in another bank of Ukraine and abroad.
Opening an account can be carried out in national currency, USD, EUR and Russian Roubles.
Detailed conditions (tariffs) as well as the benefits of servicing at Pivdenny Bank can be found here.
We would like remind you that on 7 February 2019, the Law of Ukraine “On Currency and Currency Transactions” entered into force, which allows non-resident legal entities to open current accounts in Ukraine for economic and investment activities.