Right to authorised signature
This service allows an additional signature of the controller on selected accounts in the “Client Bank” system.
A very useful capability:
- Large companies with dedicated treasury departments, where there is a need to control the transactions by operating departments.
- Any enterprises whose founder or financial controller is required to have an additional control tool to execute payments.
- Managers who want to improve payment security.
How it works:
- Choose the “controller” and connect him/her to the service.
- Choose the accounts and minimum amount of payments for which an additional signature will be requested automatically.
- It's done! From now on, the Client-Bank requires the “controller” signature to carry out the specified payments.
Fees – this service is provided free of charge; it is included in the account service fee
Attention: The “Authorisation signature right” service and “Limits and authorisation” service cannot be assigned to the same user.
To use this service, contact a bank branch.