Advantages of the loan
- loan amount – up to UAH 200,000;
- loan period — up to 60 months;
- fixed interest rate – 20 % per year;
- without collateral.
of the borrower
Specific features of the loan
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
This offer is valid within the scope of the "Afford more" lending programme for the following categories of borrowers:
- employees of organisations with salary cards issued by the bank. Required salary amount – from UAH 10,000, minimum period of use of payment card prior to execution of the loan agreement – 6 months;
- pensioners (old age pension/retirement pay), who have been receiving pension benefits in excess of UAH 10,000 to an account in Pivdenny Bank for at least 6 months prior to execution of the loan agreement;
- individuals receiving services from Pivdenny Bank as "self-employed individuals" for at least 3 months and pursuing entrepreneurial activity during at least 12 months prior to execution of the loan agreement;
- IT specialists who have received funds in an account at Pivdenny Bank for at least 3 months prior to execution of the loan agreement.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and spouse);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and spouse);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
Additional documents required for certain client categories:
- pension certificate;
- current and any previous labour contracts with employer made during the last 3-12 months (depending on the term of the current contract but for no longer than for the past 12 months) – for IT-specialist, freelancer.