Advantages of the loan
- loan amount – from UAH 1,000 up to UAH 200,000;
- loan period — from 1 up to 60 months;
- fixed interest rate – 20 % per year;
- without collateral.
Repayment of the principal starts from the 2nd month. This approximate amount represents the maximum sum excluding the service’s costs of 3rd parties in the Loan Calculator located in the Documents section.
of the borrower
Specific features of the loan
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
This offer is valid within the scope of the "Afford more" lending programme for the following categories of borrowers:
- employees of organisations with salary cards issued by the bank. Required salary amount – from UAH 10,000, minimum period of use of payment card prior to execution of the loan agreement – 6 months;
- pensioners (old age pension/retirement pay), who have been receiving pension benefits in excess of UAH 10,000 to an account in Pivdenny Bank for at least 6 months prior to execution of the loan agreement;
- individuals receiving services from Pivdenny Bank as "self-employed individuals" for at least 3 months and pursuing entrepreneurial activity during at least 12 months prior to execution of the loan agreement;
- IT specialists who have received funds in an account at Pivdenny Bank for at least 3 months prior to execution of the loan agreement.
The Borrower has the right to repay the consumer loan in full or in part at any time, including by increasing the amount of periodic payments, without any additional fee associated with early repayment. In the event of early repayment of a consumer loan, the borrower pays the lender interest on the loan and the cost of all services related to servicing and repayment of the loan for the period of actual use of the loan.
The Client has the right to withdraw from a particular Application Service Provision Agreement (if required by applicable legislation of Ukraine) and terminate this Agreement and close accounts on the basis of a written application (except when early closure/refusal/termination of the agreement is prohibited by law), provided that there are no outstanding debts or valid Application-Agreements/Agreements at the Bank, and all PCs have been returned at the request of the Bank, including those issued to the Client's proxies. This Agreement is considered terminated on the day of account closure and full fulfilment of obligations under this Agreement.
The Borrower has the right within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Loan Agreement to withdraw from the Loan Agreement for any reason or no reason on the basis of a written application in the manner prescribed by Art. 15 of the Law of Ukraine on Consumer Lending.
The Borrower does not have the right to withdraw from the Loan Agreement if at the time of the Borrower's withdrawal from the Loan Agreement, the purchase of works (services) provided for by the Loan Agreement has already taken place.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and spouse);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and spouse);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
Additional documents required for certain client categories:
- pension certificate;
- current and any previous labour contracts with employer made during the last 3-12 months (depending on the term of the current contract but for no longer than for the past 12 months) – for IT-specialist, freelancer.