Advantages of the loan
- loan amount – up to UAH 200,000;
- loan period — up to 60 months;
- fixed interest rate – 20 % per year;
- without collateral.
Repayment of the principal starts from the second month of the loan life. These estimates are approximations and are provided for information purposes only. The calculated amount represents the maximum possible amount payable on the loan.
of the borrower
Specific features of the loan
Borrower’s age — from 21 years. Maximum borrower’s age on full repayment of the loan – 65 years.
This offer is valid within the scope of the "Afford more" lending programme for the following categories of borrowers:
- employees of organisations with salary cards issued by the bank. Required salary amount – from UAH 10,000, minimum period of use of payment card prior to execution of the loan agreement – 6 months;
- pensioners (old age pension/retirement pay), who have been receiving pension benefits in excess of UAH 10,000 to an account in Pivdenny Bank for at least 6 months prior to execution of the loan agreement;
- individuals receiving services from Pivdenny Bank as "self-employed individuals" for at least 3 months and pursuing entrepreneurial activity during at least 12 months prior to execution of the loan agreement;
- IT specialists who have received funds in an account at Pivdenny Bank for at least 3 months prior to execution of the loan agreement.
- Ukrainian passport (passport of the borrower and spouse);
- taxpayer ID number (ID number of the borrower and spouse);
- marriage/divorce certificate (if any).
Additional documents required for certain client categories:
- pension certificate;
- current and any previous labour contracts with employer made during the last 3-12 months (depending on the term of the current contract but for no longer than for the past 12 months) – for IT-specialist, freelancer.