“Dreams” credit card
Advantages of the loan
- credit limit — from UAH 1,000 up to UAH 100,000 (from UAH 1,000 up to UAH 500,000 — for the "Premium Credit Card” programme).
- grace period — up to 55 days for cashless settlements with a payment card for only 0.01 % per year.
- renewable credit line.
- monthly minimum mandatory payment — 7 %;
- premium card with a built-in chip and contactless payment technology;
- minimum package of documents required for execution of the agreement on the card.
from 1 up to 12 months with automatic prolongation option
39.99 % per year (36 % per year — for the "Premium Credit Card” programme)
online via the Pivdenny MyBank system
Specific features of the loan
The offer is extended to clients of Pivdenny Bank within the scope of the "Credit card" programme (including Premium segment clients — within the scope of the "Premium Credit Card” programme).
The Borrower has the right to repay the consumer loan in full or in part at any time, including by increasing the amount of periodic payments, without any additional fee associated with early repayment. In the event of early repayment of a consumer loan, the borrower pays the lender interest on the loan and the cost of all services related to servicing and repayment of the loan for the period of actual use of the loan.
The Client has the right to withdraw from a particular Application Service Provision Agreement (if required by applicable legislation of Ukraine) and terminate this Agreement and close accounts on the basis of a written application (except when early closure/refusal/termination of the agreement is prohibited by law), provided that there are no outstanding debts or valid Application-Agreements/Agreements at the Bank, and all PCs have been returned at the request of the Bank, including those issued to the Client's proxies. This Agreement is considered terminated on the day of account closure and full fulfilment of obligations under this Agreement.
The Borrower has the right within 14 (Fourteen) calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Loan Agreement to withdraw from the Loan Agreement for any reason or no reason on the basis of a written application in the manner prescribed by Art. 15 of the Law of Ukraine on Consumer Lending. The Borrower does not have the right to withdraw from the Loan Agreement if at the time of the Borrower's withdrawal from the Loan Agreement, the purchase of works (services) provided for by the Loan Agreement has already taken place.
- Ukrainian passport;
- taxpayer ID number.
Additional documents required for certain client categories:
- employers’ statement of income received (salaries paid) for the past 3-6 months with a break-down by month – for employees of organisations in case of absence of salary credits to the current account in Pivdenny Bank;
- pensioner’s certificate – for pensioners;
- current and any previous contracts with the employer for the past 3-12 months depending on the validity term of the current contract, but no more than for the past 12 months – for the "IT specialist, freelancer” category.